Páginas

domingo, 12 de fevereiro de 2012

RIP Whitney Housten



RIP Whitney, we will miss you ♥


Aos saltinhos no quarto ao som de I Wanna Dance With Somebody ou no banho a tentar fazer uns sons parecidos com I Will Always Love You quem não o fez que atire a primeira pedra. Haaa!!


Christina Aguilera (@TheRealXTina): “We have lost another legend. Love and prayers to Whitney’s family. She will be missed.”
Nicki Minaj (@NickiMinaj): “Jesus Christ, not Whitney Houston. Greatest of all time.”
Lea Michele (@MsLeaMichele): “I’m speechless. Such sad news about Whitney Houston.”‘
Serena Williams (@serenawilliams): “Wow just wow. This has ruined my whole day. #Iwillalwaysloveyou. #OneMomentInTime has propelled me to many of my grand slams victories.”
LeAnn Rimes (@leannrimes): “Whitney Houston was the first cd I ever bought. She had a God given gift. Hopefully, she’s singing with angels now.”
Chloe Moretz (@ChloeGMoretz): “Omg.. whitney houston died..we’ve lost another amazing singer.”
Rihanna (@Rihanna): “No words! Just tears #DearWhitney”
Matthew Morrison (@Matt_Morrison): “I’m very sad to hear about the passing of Whitney Houston, may she rest in peace.”
Jaime King (@Jaime_King): “God bless Whitney Houston and her family. May she rest in peace.”

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário